PA 7 - Knowledge Society
Priority Area (PA) ‘Knowledge society’ has the mission to develop the knowledge society through research, education and information technologies.
The Priority Area formulates the following objectives:
· To support education, research and ICT in the Danube Region by improvement of framework conditions for building a knowledge society
· To contribute to an increasing level and quality of network activities, strengthening the existing links and fostering new cooperation in the Danube Region
· To strengthen the realization of the European Research Area in the Danube Region
· To revert brain drain and foster brain circulation
· To further implement Smart Specialization Strategies in all Danube countries.
The PA 7 set up 5 working groups to support the implementation:
- WG 2: Information and Communication Technologies
- WG 3: Newly established Danube Funding Coordination Network (DFCN)
- WG 4: Communication with Joint Research Centre with special emphasize on RIS3
The PA 7 is coordinated by Slovakia and Serbia.
Read more about the PA 7 on their website.