PA 8 - Competitiveness of Enterprises
- 1. Improvement of the innovations and new technologies transfer through establishing measures like consulting services by chambers and other institutions or organizations, in cooperation with other actions relevant Priority Areas of the EUSDR
- 2. Establishing a cluster network with focus on connecting companies in bio-based industries and Analysis of Smart Specialization Strategies for the bio-based industry within Danube region.
- 3. Improvement of the technological knowledge and implementation level of environmental technologies through presentation of the latest know-how and Best Practices in the area of sewage treatment, solid waste management, generation of energy from renewable sources etc., and through identification of the regional decision-makers responsible for submission of project application.
- 4. Improvement of framework conditions, support programs and capacity building of stakeholders, to enhance competitiveness and added value in rural areas and in particular of the agricultural sector.
- 5. Development of best practise models for vocational training oriented towards employability and skills demand (theory and practice) by the implementing pilot projects.
- 6. Improvement of the entrepreneurship education in order to enhance the competitiveness of enterprises, especially SMEs through further development of the lifelong entrepreneurial learning system based on the identified set of strategic goals in line with Human Capital Dimension of the SBA for Europe.
- 7. Improvement of business support in particular to strengthen the competitiveness of SMEs for international cooperation and trade.