PA 9 - People & Skills
- 1. Contribution to a higher employment rate in the Danube Region, especially through tackling youth and long-term unemployment
- 2. Contribution to improved educational outcomes and relevant skills and competences in the Danube Region, focusing on learning outcomes for employability, entrepreneurship, innovation, active citizenship and well-being
- 3. Contribution to increased quality and efficiency of education, training and labour market systems
- 4. Contribution to ensuring inclusive education and training and promoting inclusive labour markets, equal opportunities and non-discrimination as well as the promotion of civic competences and lifelong learning opportunities for all
- 5. Contribution to a closer cooperation between educational, training, labour market and research institutions, in particular on transnational, regional and bilateral levels.